Security Master Plan
Thanks to this Master Plan, businesses will be able to have an investment calendar related to a reduction in both risks and resulting costs.
Our expert IT Governance and Security consultants will take into account when making the Master Plan factors such as:
- Business requirements
- Legal compliance
- Risk analysis
- Business continuity plan
- Corporate processes and procedures
- IT Security measures
SECURITY MASTER PLAN
Risk analysis and management
Measures and metrics
STAGES IN ADAPTATION TO REGULATIONS.
GDPR REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
KEY FACTORS TO ENSURE GDPR COMPLIANCE
– Up to 20 million euros
– 4% fine on yearly global earnings.
- Assessment of the most advanced solutions for security implementation.
- Implementation of technical and organizational measures to enforce regulatory compliance.
- Data protection becomes a management-level issue.
- In some cases, a Data Protection Officer (DPO) is designed.
- Training and awareness building for employees and managers.
- Ongoing budget for training.
- Employees with access to personal data must sign a confidentiality agreement